Configure Eclipse CDT for C++11
This video from CodersVoice outlines the process for Windows pretty well.
The per-project configuration details start at 6:39. In short:
- Open Project Settings > C/C++ Build > Settings
- Select Miscellaneous under GCC C++ Compiler
- Add the following to Other flags:
- Open Window > Preferences > C/C++ > Build > Settings
- Click the Discovery tab
- Select CDT GCC Built-in Compiler Settings MinGW [Shared]
-std=c++11to Command to get compiler specs
As far as I can tell, there's no easy way to make Eclipse CDT C++ projects use C++11 settings by default, so you'll have to do this for all projects that use C++11 features.